Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Week 3 - Day 1 - Actiity 2

Activity 2: Influencers [4 points]
YouTube is a video sharing website, where people can watch, create, share and comment on videos (a bit like when you Learn, Create and Share at school). YouTube was created in 2005 by three men - Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim who later sold it to Google for $1.65 billion dollars!
Did you know that anyone can have their own YouTube channel? People who create videos and post them on YouTube are called ‘YouTubers’. Youtubers post videos on a huge range of topics from music to make-up, fitness to cooking, etc.
Most YouTubers create their own Youtube channel. People can subscribe to their channels and follow their videos. Do you watch or subscribe to any YouTube channels? If so, who are your favourite YouTubers? In New Zealand, there are many Youtubers, including Kiwi beauty YouTuber Miria Flavell and guitar guru, Nat Pua.
If I had the chance to create a youtube channel it would be about gaming because I  love playing games. The games I love playing is Call of Duty, Rugby League Live 4 and Fortnite. I would make gameplays of me playing the game. Also, my favourite YouTuber is CJSOCOOL.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Christopher,

    Wow that would be a great idea! My brother loves gaming so I definitely understand the hype of certain games. I believe it is such a cool idea that you are able to speak to your friends and play them from the comfort of your own house! I used to play Call of Duty with my brother, It is my favourite game! I actually really look forward to it after school. He still plays games but I don’t have time anymore.

    I believe your youtube channel would be such a hit! I’ve seen some YouTube videos of people gaming and some are hilarious! Would you be more of a funny youtuber or a serious one? Let me know!

    Keep up the great mahi Chris!

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete