Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Week 3 - Day 1 - Activity 1

Activity 1: The World Wide Web [4 points]
You may not have heard of Tim Berners-Lee but this man completely changed the world for us when he invented the World Wide Web (otherwise known as the ‘www’). All of the information on the internet is stored and accessed on the web.
TimBL, as he is known, also created the first ever website. We all spend a lot of time looking at websites, don’t we? One of my favourite websites is the Te Ara site. I use it when I am creating lessons for students or working on assignments for school. Are there websites that are particularly helpful for your learning?
- because that is where I access all the stuff the teacher/students send me.
- because this is where I access the timetable and the weekly notice.
- because this is where I access all the new stuff since we've moved to the new school.
- because that is where you can find my posts.

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe that the WWW is only 30 years old/young - what did we do before it's existence Christopher? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete