Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey - Week 1 - Day 3 - Activity 3

Activity 3: Achieving our Dreams [6 points]
The Silver Ferns are New Zealand’s professional netball team. They are based in Auckland and play against teams from all over the world. Next year they are due to compete in the first ever Netball Nations cup competition in England.
In order to earn a place on the team, each of the players had to prove that they were one of the best netball players in the country. They have all had to work very hard, sacrifice many things, and show dedication and determination throughout their careers. In many cases, they have also had a lot of support from others - their family, friends, teachers, coaches. This support has allowed them to pursue their dreams and to, ultimately, do a job that they love.
My sister's response was to be a doctor.
1. If I am sick I will ask her for help so she will get more experience as she will help more people
2. By not distracting her when she is busy working
3. By always helping her
4. Giving her practice but on me
5. Looking for places for her to work
6. When people I know are sick I will tell them to go to her

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chris,

    It’s me again, Georgia! You’ve done heaps of posts, Erica, Pelimani & I are really enjoying reading them.

    I like how you have changed it up and asked your sister what her dream job is. Being a doctor is achievable! In high school you will need to take the right subjects such as some sciences then continue to University to get a degree in Medical Sciences. My sister is in her last year of becoming a doctor. She worked really hard. I believe that If you really want something, you just need to work really hard to achieve it. What did you want to be when you are older?

    Have you tried using Google Slides to create your posts? Here’s a link so you can explore all the creative ways of making a blog post https://sites.google.com/manaiakalani.org/manaiakalani-cybersmart/being-cybersmart/smart-learners/digital-learning-objects#h.p_Qh5A-Ygz2YH7

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete