Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 2

Activity 1: A Flying Fox [4 points]
On your blog, tell us how you would feel about going ziplining in Rotorua. Try to use some descriptive words (adjectives) and action words (verbs) in your post!.
I would like to go ziplining in Rotorua because It looks amazing but the thing I will be scared of is being high up because I am terrified of heights but it will still be amazing on the zip line.
Activity 2: A Protective Plant [4 points]
On your blog list 10 veggies, fruits, or herbs that you would plant in your garden.
In my garden I would like to plant:
1. Corn
2. Lu
3. Grapes
4. Oranges
5. Mango
6. Strawberries
7. Apples
8. Carrots
9. Raspberries
10. Green apples
Activity 3: A House is Not a Home [10 points]
On your blog, tell us which project you find most interesting and why..
This project brings the most interest to me because My friend is Scotland and also I want Scotland to be protected because my friend will be happy if Scotland is being protected from danger.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Christopher, and happy new year!!!

    I like how you are plowing through the tasks at just the right pace and giving your best effort - well done!

    Looks like you are fruit fan with your garden! What is your favourite out of those, and also what is your favourite vegetable?
    I'd like to know what Lu is, too. If it's something exotic, I'd like to try it!

    Keep up the amazing blogging and commenting, I'm impressed!
    - Lee




    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Christopher,
    I really love the fruits and veggies that you have chosen if you would plant them. My favourite fruit is Mango and what is your favourite fruit?

    Keep up the amazing and wonderful work:)
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete