Pages

Monday 7 January 2019

Summer Learning Journey Day 1 Week 4

Activity 1: World of Wearable (WOW) Art [4 points]

On your blog, list five interview questions that you would like to ask Dame Suzie Moncrieff.

1. What inspired you to use rubbish for your art?

2. When did you start making art?

3. Who is/was your idol?

4. Who inspired you to create art?

5. What is your favourite piece of art you have made?


Activity 2: Guardians of the Sea [4 points]
On your blog tell us whether, or not, you believe that taniwha exist. Be sure to explain to us why you feel this way.

I don't believe that taniwha's exist because there would be alot more deaths in New Zealand if they were there would be alot more deaths in New Zealand. Also I think that taniwha's are just Maori Myths.


Activity 3: The Sky in Shanghai [10 points]



On your blog, write a poem that describes your feelings about travelling to Beijing, China..

If I travel to Beijing China, It would be my worst nightmare because It is so smoky there I would barely breathe and see.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christopher, my name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School and I am also one of the Summer learning journey participants. I like the questionnaire that you have made for the questions your are going to ask Dame Suzie Moncrieff. I really like your first question, what inspired you to use rubbish for art, I would say that it would come with a really clear and long answer. To improve your blog post, make it more colorful! Your third activity also needs more detail and feelings into your poem.

    Great work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christopher

    My name is Daniel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey program. Well done on completing the first day of week four. The questions that you would ask Dame Suzie Moncrieff are great. Also, I think you're right - if Taniwha's did still exist, there would be a lot more deaths in New Zealand. Keep up the amazing work Christopher!

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christopher,
    I really enjoyed reading your questions for Dame Suzie Moncrieff and my favourite question is the 5th 1. What is your favourite question?

    Anyways just keep just the fantastic work!
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christopher,
    Great job completing this activity. I think that Taniwha could exist, because massive things like the giant squid have been found to exist and even though they were huge they stayed away from humans at the bottom of the ocean where it was really dark. Also, you are right, the smog is dangerous to your health, and it is because of pollution that it exists.

    ReplyDelete