Pages

Monday 24 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 2 Day 4

Activity 1: Surfs Up! [4 points]

On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer activities. Below the picture tell us what the activity is and tell us why it is one of your favourites.
Image result for fortnite season 7 
One of my favourite things to do is play fortnite! The reason why I like playing fortnite is because I can play with my family and friends and also because I can have fun and challenge my family and friends to see who is better!
Activity 2: The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge [4 points]
1. I would choose my oldest brother Wela because he is very funny and fit and energetic so he would lead us to victory and make us laugh.
2. I would choose my older brother Laki because he is very funny and fit so he will make us laugh and lead us to victory.
3. I would choose my dad because he is very fit as well and he will also lead us to victory.
Activity 3: Something Smells Fishy…[10 points]
On your blog, write out each fact and in CAPITAL LETTERS beside the fact, write the word ‘TRUE’ if it is a true fact or ‘FALSE’ if it is not true.
True or False?

Fish Fact #1: The oldest known fish in the world is a 65-year-old Australian lungfish. TRUE
Fish Fact #2: Sharks are the only fish that have eyelids. TRUE
Fish Fact #3: Starfish are a type of fish. FALSE
Fish Fact #4: Fish communicate with each other by making low-pitched sounds (moans, hisses, etc) TRUE
Fish Fact #5: Fish usually swim together in groups called ‘classes.’ FALSE

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christopher,
    Great job completing this activity! I also like to stay inside and play video games, especially when it rains. It was good to see that you didn't fall for the fifth fish fact, since groups of fish are called schools. It is great to see that your family is all fit, are you fit like them?

    ReplyDelete