Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Day 5 Bonus Activity


Bonus Activity: You and your tour group have enjoyed your day in the mountains but you’re ready for a change of scenery. You ask Curious Kiwi to take you to Central Otago, a region of the south island with lots of rolling hills and flat, brown grasslands. While in Central Otago, you decide to join the Otago Central Rail Trail – a 150 km long cycle trail. Curious Kiwi and I (Rachel) cycled the Rail Trail in April and we loved it!
I would love to cycle at Otago Rail Trail one day because I will see beautiful birds and trees and other beautiful plants and I will see the ocean.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christopher,
    Its me Lusia,
    Great to see you participating in the winter Learning Journey,
    Great reason on why you would like to ride the Otago Rail Trail.
    I hope you have an amazing holiday!

    Regards,
    Lusia Pahulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Christopher,

    Thank you for sharing your response about the Otago rail trail. Do you think you would ever visit this place? I would love to go one day and explore the beautiful views. I really hope you do too.

    Great to see you blogging with us Christopher. Keep up the good work!

    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Christopher,I love it how you explain why you want to cycle at Otago Rail Trail one day.Keep it up,you are doing great.Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christopher,

    I really like what you have done.I really like how you wrote that you will get to see beautiful birds and plats.You have done a great job.

    ReplyDelete