Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Bonus Actvity

Last year, the Prime Minister of New Zealand suggested that we should replace the flag with a new, updated design. He invited everyone in New Zealand to come up with their own flag design and submit it.
For this activity, it is your turn to design a new flag. Use any drawing programme that you wish. I would recommend the Flag Designer website. It allows you to create a flag in three easy steps. When you are done, take a screenshot of your flag and post it on your blog.


The blue represents the water where the boats are and the green represents the beautiful plants and trees that New Zealand has.

9 comments:

  1. Keep the work up Christopher I like the green and blue because those are my favourite color

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colour's especial the green

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Christoper keep the work up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you and you guys keep up the good work as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christopher I like your creation of your flag keep the work up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christopher,
    I like how you used the blue for the beautiful oceans.

    Great Work
    Have a Great Holiday
    Jerome

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christopher,

    You have Done a good Job.I like how you have chose blue for the ocean because blue is my favourite colour.Great Work.

    ReplyDelete