Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey Bonus Activity


Bonus Activity: When you finish your interview with Laura, you decide to keep on interviewing people. For this activity, your task is to conduct a real interview with an actual member of your family. Please ask them to think about their five (5) favourite things to do in the out-of-doors. They can be things that they enjoy doing on land or in the water. Post the list of outdoor activities on your blog.
My little sister.
1.I like playing shark attack.
2.I like playing soccer.
3.I like playing tag.
4.I like playing tennis.
5.I like playing bull rush.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Christopher,your sister must be a tom boy and love your work.Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You to Dianne and keep up the good work :).

      Delete
  2. Kia Orana Christopher,

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey programme. My name is Jacinta and I am so excited to be blogging with you through the school holidays.

    I enjoyed reading about the outdoor activities your sister likes to engage with and I must say she is very active an strong. I'm very amazed to see that she likes to play bull rush. I was always afraid of playing that game.

    I look forward to seeing more amazing work. Keep it up.


    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete