Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

My Wonderful Holiday

Learning Goal : We are writing a recount about our holidays.
Success criteria :
I can describe my own personal experience.
I can use adjectives and adverbs to describe my experience.

I can reread my writing to check for errors and make changes.
In the holidays I went to the beach I said “When we go I am going to straight run and swim .”
After when we got there I was scared because it looked dirty so I just ran a little bit after .
Then my dad came and I went on his shoulder and we had a chicken fight it was my dad and I vs
Laki and Michael . I always won but then after a little while Laki pulled me down .


After that Michael and I was doing wwe moves to each other and then I vomit because I drank the sea
water . After that i was choking and they were patting my back. After that I tried to go far but I had to
jump when the waves come because it might drown me. But then it got deeper and
I always had to jump.

After that it became more shallow and I could go farer and there was a ball and I went past it even
my little sister could go past it. After that My mum and dad said to come because we had to go
back home and Laki asked me if I want to race him there I said no. But I was telling to do the
splits so I can be the first one there. After that we all cleaned ourselves and then we went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment