Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Lady of Fatima


Learning Goal : We are writing a recount about our experience 
with the Lady of Fatima statue and Liturgy using our Personal voice and
 adjectives
Success criteria :
I can describe my own personal experience.
I can use adjectives and adverbs to describe my experience.
I can reread my writing to check for errors and make changes.






After a nice lovely break we had a liturgy it was about the Lady of Fatima . We went to church because
nuns were coming to our school . Their was statues that were coming to our school and they were
blessed by Pope Francis. When we got there nuns were there they were handing out stuff we got
rosaries, picture of Jesus and Mary and something on the back and a tissue to wave when the statue
comes.


When the statue it was a beautiful and they put a crown on it . It shined bright like a diamond and then
after that she was talking and I was bored. Plus my butt was starting to hurt so I wanted to stretch my
legs but we weren’t aloud. After that we said the rosary it was fun but boring as well. Then we were
singing everyone sang like angels it was so amazing. After everything was done we took a class photo
with the statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment