Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

It's Pancake day

Learning Goal : We are learning to be creative
and use adjectives to describe our toppings.
SUCCESS CRITERIA:
  • I can find images for my toppings that connect with the person the pancake is for.
  • I can explain how the images connect with the person
  • I can use WOW! adjectives to describe the toppings on my creative pancake
On my pancake I have chosen to add a
squishy gooey brain because when my
zombie was a human he was very smart
so he ate brains because he thought it would
make him smarter.

I put rotten smelly tomatoes
because when he was human
he was a very healthy person and
he wants to be more healthy.

I put raw wet meat on my pancake
because he loves meat and he
always ate it when he was human.

I put a beeping heart on my pancake
because my friend zombie was very
caring when he was human so that
why I put a heart on my pancake.
I put slimy worms on the pancake
because when he was a human
he had a pet worm.

No comments:

Post a Comment