Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

The missing package

 I found a strange package by the door, as I returned from my walk. Then I realized the package didn’t have a name on it. I curiously picked up the package and entered my house.


I placed the package on the floor and searched for a name. They didn’t leave any traces behind. I marched back and forth through the house thinking ‘what should I do.’


I got contacted by my family in Australia and I told them about the package. They impatiently shout at me to open the package. I anxiously dashed to the kitchen, grabbed a knife and I tore the package open when… POW, a boxing glove flew out of the box and pummeled me in the face.


They howled laughing at me when they told me they sent the package. I was so infuriated, I hung up.


No comments:

Post a Comment