Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

Education has changed

 Education has changed dramatically because of COVID-19. Many people enjoy learning virtually from home but others proclaim that learning physically at school is better. I, personally, was infuriated when I discovered the news about Auckland going into lockdown. In my head I was thinking “THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!” and it was.


If you think learning virtually at home is a nightmare if you were in my situation you would think it's hell because if your device is broken, asking your siblings for their devices would be difficult especially if they are “busy.” I enjoyed having a flexible timetable at home, but joining 3 calls a day was tiring especially if you had to beg your siblings for their device. At school we have a rigid timetable meaning we stick to the timetable like glue but that's better than having 3 calls a day.


Anyways, I believe that going to school physically is better than doing school virtually from home.


No comments:

Post a Comment