Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2018

My Silent Reading

I have read from page 1 - 63 and this is what happen .
Dog man was late to work and a cat who stays with him and her name is cat kid and she was fixing 80-HD and and Petey was disguised as a cat sitter and she was taking care of cat kid and she was trying to convince cat kid to be evil like her . But cat kid said "I want to be perfect like Dog man . " But Petey said that she was breaking the law by making her ice cream drip . Then Petey told her to drop her ice cream instead of putting it in the rubbish bin . Then they went to the movie of Dog man  and they just saw the behind the scenes .
TO BE CONTINUED.
Image result for Dog man and cat kid

3 comments:

  1. Hi Christopher my name is Natalie I'm am 9 years old, also I'm a year 5 girl at Wainui Beach School. I like how you explained how the book went. Your book reminded me of my dog and cat - to me they are my superheroes but no one else see them as superheros like I do.I hope you keep on reading the book and let me hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Christopher,
    I am from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne. That book sounds like a funny interesting book to read and I would be interested in reading it myself. I hope we have it in our school library. I would like to see more of your learning again. From Santino.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christopher my name is Mac, I am from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne.
    I really liked your story, I thought it was really funny. I like cats better than dogs because they are cuter and fluffier.
    I look forward to reading more blog posts from you.

    ReplyDelete