Pages

Friday 4 May 2018

My Basic Facts Test

Learning Goal : I am testing how quickly I can
remember my Basic Facts.
I need to remember my Basic Facts because
they are the knowledge I need to help me with
strategies to solve Maths problems.
Monday
Friday
My results for Monday is 26/40 and my result for Friday is 30/40 . I am getting better because I have practised on sheet and because I am concentrating on what I am doing . The columns I need help with is Percentages fractions and Decimals , Factors Multiples .

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Christopher,

    My name is Björn (pronounced Bee-orn) I'm from Wainui Beach School.

    That is a really good about your score because you got better than before, you must have been proud of yourself. Are you enjoying your maths?

    We do basic facts practice to try and be better than before. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete