Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Mothers day poem

A poem for my beautiful mum.
My mum is my shield because if my cousins is trying to punch me she will protect me.
My mums smile is like a glowing angel appearing from heaven.
My mums teeth is shiny like a golden star because her teeth shines to me when she is smiling.
My mum is a golden jet because she takes me to places  I like going.
My mum is chocolate because she is sweet to me.
My mum is cuddly like a panda because her arms are us warm as hot chocolate  
My mum is medicine to me because when I am sick she will take great care of me.
My mum is ice to me  because she cools me down whenever it is hot
My mum is a rainbow to me because when I am sad she makes me happy.
My mum is not perfume because she smells nicer than perfume.
My mum is the sun to me because she makes my day whenever i'm bored
                                                                 
I love you Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment