Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Science || Technology

I learnt that there are different types of plastic. Which are biodegradeble plastic, reusable plastic and single use plastic. Biodegradable plastic is like when you throw it on the floor it will be planted into the floor. Reusable plastic is when you can use it more than once. Single use plastic is when you use it once and you can't use it anymore.
Single-use plastics: Do we need to ban them? | UW Economics SocietyChina Custom 100% Biodegradable Plastic Bags Manufacturer - China ...Reusable 500ml Reusable Plastic Water Drinking Cup - Buy ...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Christopher this is Michaela from Yaldhurst Model school
    I love that we have lots of different types of plastic but I still wish that we had NO plastic.
    Kind regards
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christopher,
    I really enjoyed your blog post because it showed diffrent types of plastic. Your blog post shows that we need to stop using Single use plastic because that could be bad for earth. Why don't you write your next blog post about saving the world by doing some changes and by the way make it more interesting so that more people come and comment on your blog post than normal.
    Kind regards
    Alan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christopher! My name is Hana and I'm a year 6 from Yaldhurst Model School!

    Wow Christopher, I guess that you can learn something new everyday! I mean, I guess that I knew this, but I guess that I partly didn't. I knew about it, but I didn't know it COMPLETELY, if you know what I mean. -_-

    This reminds me of when Dad said that we should stop using glad-wrap, since we were using it A LOT. And it was single use plastic. So, we switched to plastic containers, that are all reusable plastic! Now, we don't need to throw anything out from our lunch!

    To improve, you could give us a bit more information. Like how you learnt this, did you experiment, etc. Just some backstory would be nice!

    Keep up the superb work!

    -Hana

    ReplyDelete