Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Ki-o-rahi

RING! The bell goes as I get ready for Ki-o-Rahi. As I got in my team I was determined to defeat the
other team. As I got in the middle I was ready to block all their shots. As they were firing shots at us
I felt like LeBron James blocking everyone. Lukas and I were the best blockers ever we were like Kobe
Bryant and Shaquille O’Neal dominating everyone.


But when we were the one stopping them from running we were all dominating them. We were like the
All blacks dominating every team we verse. But then they were improving and they were good at
blocking but unlike Lukas and me, they weren’t blocking every shot. 


But then the next time we switched over I wasn’t a blocker anymore. But the blockers were
almost as good as us but they weren’t. They were like LeBron James and Kyrie Irving who
sometimes doesn’t communicate. As I was got to the first checkpoint I stopped for some water
when I got out. Even though the golden child came I still wasn’t saved.

Luckily, the All blacks and I still demolished the other team and got the victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment