Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

My Silent Reading

I have read from page 1-65 and this is what happens .
Weir bought a lot of toilet paper because there was a cheap sale for it so he bought a lot . Weir saw Bella when they were shopping and Bella thought that Weir was buying her a lot of toilet paper for her birthday present . But Weird said that he wasn't buying her a lot of toilet paper she was buying her something else . It was two days from Bella birthday party and their classroom had a trip to the zoo and Weir grandpa was the parent teacher helper . When they got to the zoo they saw monkeys and the monkeys threw two bananas one hit Henry and the other hit Weir and everyone was laughing at them .
TO BE CONTINUED .
Image result for book 2 of weirdo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christopher, my name is Hugo im from Wainui Beach School Gisborne.I really like how you told us what happened in book it made me want to read the book. It really caught my eye when i saw it .Maybe next time check for spelling mistakes.Anyway great job. From Hugo.

    ReplyDelete