Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

My Silent Reading

I have read from page 124-198 and this is what happens .
Emily and her friends go in a storm and the assassin is already on the airship . He just waits until they land and he he gets a weapon and tapes Emily's mums mouth . Then when Trellis protects Emily's mum Emily attacks the assassin . After that Trellis gets beaten up by the assassin then Emily uses what Leon told to beat up the assassin she throws him out but the assassin bird catches him then he runs away . Then they meat a boy called Max and he said that they will be trained to see who will be the new guardian council .
THE END
Image result for Amulet book 3

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora,
    It's very interesting. I would love to read this book. You must be a very good reader if you can read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christopher my name is Giacomo from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne, New Zealand. You have explained this very well and already have a picture of what it looks like in my head. This has been explained very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Christopher my name is Hugo im from Wainui Beach school Gisborne.
    I really like your piece of work because of how you told us about what happened I really want to read that book. Question Have you read all the book? and have you read andy griffin?

    ReplyDelete