Pages

Wednesday 13 December 2017

My Basic Facts Test


Learning Goal : I am testing how quickly I can remember my Basic Facts.
Success criteria : I need to remember my Basic Facts because
they are the knowledge I need to help me with strategies to
solve Maths problems.
Monday
Friday
My result for Monday is 28/40 and my result for Friday is 28/40 I am not getting better because someone was distracting me. The columns I need help on is Fraction size, Place Value,Percentages Fractions and Decimals, Factors ad Multiples.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Christopher, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. I hope to blog with you this Summer!

    Wow I was just reading your Anzac Day haiku poem. Did you seriously write that?!

    It is incredible! I hope you continue to write poetry over the holidays, you are very talented. Keep up the good work!

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete