Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

My Cricket Recount

MY FIRST GAME AND WIN ON CRICKET AT SCHOOL!!!
On a fine Tuesday morning I was playing dodge ball the bell went DING! DING! . I was still playing dodge ball so I began to run to the courts . I just started to warmup.


As I was running I saw the cricket coach Sahl. I asked if he played for the black caps he said yes but I knew he was joking. We started he said we are going to do batting and catching. He said when we catch we put both pinkies across each other and I had to be partners with Diego. We had to get twenty like what coach Sahl said and we did.

After that we had to get in teams I was in Laki’s first we were fielding whenever they hit the ball most of the time it came to me.So every time I get it I always throw it to the person who is the closest to it.After that we were batting I was second to last It was me and Solomone when it was our turn I was look for the spaces they were not at so I hit it and then we did three runs.It was the Captains turn BANG!!!! we  win Yayyyyyyy I round around like a psychopath.
I really enjoyed todays kiwi sport I hope we have fun next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment